People spill out of seats, onto steps and out through the doorframe of the back room of the Manhattan Inn. Lights low, tables topped with candlelight, the dark wooden room is warm and intimate. The gorgeous white baby grand is in its usual position under the chandelier draped with cascading moss. But every Monday night in April, it shares the spotlight with instruments like the saxophone, violin, harp and drums, setting the stage for The Hum. Continue reading
- Man Stabbed to Death on J Train in Williamsburg
- Gimme! Coffee Permanently Closes Williamsburg Shop
- Children’s Sing Along Connects Socially Distant Greenpoint Neighbors
- Dog Parks Are Now Closed in Greenpoint and Throughout NYC
- Greenpoint This Week: Williamsburg Rent Waived, ‘Essential’ Construction Map Revealed, Beloved Shop Owners Pass Away, and More!