People spill out of seats, onto steps and out through the doorframe of the back room of the Manhattan Inn. Lights low, tables topped with candlelight, the dark wooden room is warm and intimate. The gorgeous white baby grand is in its usual position under the chandelier draped with cascading moss. But every Monday night in April, it shares the spotlight with instruments like the saxophone, violin, harp and drums, setting the stage for The Hum. Continue reading
- A Community Fridge Opens Outside The Lot Radio
- Domino Park Hosts First Weekly Green Market
- Nicky’s Unisex, a New Neighborhood Bar, Opens in Williamsburg
- Protestors Lay Flowers at Doorstep of the 94th Precinct
- Greenpoint This Week: Goodbye Jimmy’s, Hello Tropical Storm, Farewell Absentee Ballots, and More!