East River Tattoo (1047 Manhattan Ave.) opened in 2000 out of a storefront on Franklin Street, making them Greenpoint’s first tattoo shop. They have since moved a few blocks to their current Manhattan Ave location, where a glance in the window reveals a taxidermy fox next to a spotted and stuffed fawn. Continue reading
- Sign This Petition to Move the Farmers Market Back to the Middle of McGolrick
- The Bushwick Starr’s “Singlet” Tests the Limits of Intimacy
- Dentists, Graphic Designers, Lighting Interns: Greenpoint Gigs – Week of 5/22
- Photography Show Opening This Thursday (5/24) at Brooklyn Grain
- Paddle Newtown Creek, Enjoy a Waterfront Fire Pit + More: The North Brooklyn Boat Club’s Opening Bash is This Saturday!