Looking for a way to donate this holiday season? For this year’s Grand Street Gives Back, nearly a dozen businesses on the East Williamsburg section of Grand Street are hosting collection boxes at their stores for folks to drop off food items (unexpired, un-dented, non-perishables). All of the food collected will be donated to St. John The Evangelist Church‘s Food Pantry (195 Maujer St). The St. John’s programs offer hot meals and grocery assistance to more than 150 families per week. Check the image after the jump for a list of participating locations, or click here: Continue reading
- Unvaccinated Students Banned Following Measles Outbreak in Williamsburg
- Learn about NYC Holiday History in Archive on Parade’s Hometown Holiday History Series!
- Greenpoint Is Third Most Expensive Brookyln Neighborhood to Buy an Apartment
- This Sunday! Shop Great Gifts at the Sugar x Spice Holiday Market: 12/16 at Brooklyn Bazaar
- Williamsburgs’ Enchanted Fillmore Place and the Author Who Immortalized the Street