For most Greenpointers, early mornings will find us hitting the snooze button a few too many times. Others are out dancing. A recent trend has sprung up in North Brooklyn (and across New York City) – people hitting the dance floors before their morning cup of coffee.
- Petition Calls For Williamsburg’s PS 132 to “Dismantle Institutionalized Racism”
- Greenpoint Design Firm, Pink Sparrow, Creates Parklets to Help Restaurants
- Free Manicure Truck Hits Williamsburg Streets Compliments of BABE
- Protestors Rally in Front of Council Member Levin’s Apartment During Budget Vote
- How White Neighbors Can Be Better Allies to BIPOC in a Mostly White Neighborhood