This is shaping up to be a big weekend full of cool stuff to do in North Brooklyn. Besides our very own Valentine’s Day Market, Gallery Night, and tons more, there is an exciting new film festival taking place February 8th & 9th hosted by Picture Farm – and it’s FREE. Read on for more details and some interviews with the festival organizer and film makers.
- Open Waters Control Plan, Comm Comm, Shadow Play, Happy Baking Class — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (1/29-2/4)
- Three Greenpoint Avenue Apartment Buildings Sell for $29 Million
- Volunteer With After-School Art Program at Eckford Street Studio
- New Deli Coming to American Deli Market Location, Fox & Fawn Relocating, and more Greenpoint Business Changes
- Williamsburg Chosen for Neighborhood Safety Coalition to Combat Hate Crimes