This is shaping up to be a big weekend full of cool stuff to do in North Brooklyn. Besides our very own Valentine’s Day Market, Gallery Night, and tons more, there is an exciting new film festival taking place February 8th & 9th hosted by Picture Farm – and it’s FREE. Read on for more details and some interviews with the festival organizer and film makers.
- Smorgasburg Moves to 25 Kent Avenue in November
- Fashion Sundae Episode 12
- Celebrate Sukkot at the 5th Annual Beer Garden Sukkah (10/17)
- Greenpoint This Week: Brooklyn Bazaar Closing, Historic District Development, Get to the Point 5K, and More!
- 171 Calyer Street Development Presented at Community Board Meeting