Our wonderful Yana hosted a Salo Pop-Up Dinner at Sindicato Cocineros in Greenpoint on Monday to raise money for typhoon disaster relief and Bedford and Bowery made this short video about it – paying special attention to the pig hearts that were served. Mind the after school special narration and enjoy gorgeous Yana and her beautifully prepared Philippino food! You may also recognize a lot of Greenpointers in the video…PETER!
- Lentol on Williamsburg Postal Problems: “You Can’t Live Like That”
- Heavy Rain Floods India Street and Court Square
- Night Dancing of the Giglio Is Tonight, Feast Ends Sunday (7/21)
- Tropic of Trash, Summer Fête, Chromatic Modernity — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (7/17-7/23)
- Kickstarter Seeks Creators and Artists for Fall Residency