Our wonderful Yana hosted a Salo Pop-Up Dinner at Sindicato Cocineros in Greenpoint on Monday to raise money for typhoon disaster relief and Bedford and Bowery made this short video about it – paying special attention to the pig hearts that were served. Mind the after school special narration and enjoy gorgeous Yana and her beautifully prepared Philippino food! You may also recognize a lot of Greenpointers in the video…PETER!
- Three Greenpoint Avenue Apartment Buildings Sell for $29 Million
- Volunteer With After-School Art Program at Eckford Street Studio
- New Deli Coming to American Deli Market Location, Fox & Fawn Relocating, and more Greenpoint Business Changes
- Williamsburg Chosen for Neighborhood Safety Coalition to Combat Hate Crimes
- Planting seeds of love! “A Tree Grows in Brooklyn” Valentine’s Market is COMING (2/9): 60+ indie crafters, soju cocktails, free massages, poetic tarot, henna and so much more!