The former impending office and manufacturing development known as 12 Franklin St. is now on hold as the developer who purchased the lot three years ago for $24 million has relisted the property for more than double their investment, the Commercial Observer reports. Continue reading
- Vamos Al Tequila Celebrates Reopening Tonight With Drinks on the House!
- Debate Watch Party, 35s & 45s, FIDOqrtet, Land Use & Public Space — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (11/20-11/26)
- Fashion Sundae Episode 17
- Greenpoint This Week: Hummer Crash, Graffiti Rash, Bazaar Liquidation, and More!
- Hateful, Pro Trump Graffiti Returns to Greenpoint Streets