People spill out of seats, onto steps and out through the doorframe of the back room of the Manhattan Inn. Lights low, tables topped with candlelight, the dark wooden room is warm and intimate. The gorgeous white baby grand is in its usual position under the chandelier draped with cascading moss. But every Monday night in April, it shares the spotlight with instruments like the saxophone, violin, harp and drums, setting the stage for The Hum. Continue reading
- Massive School of Fish Spotted in Newtown Creek
- Overnight Repaving of Greenpoint Avenue Scheduled for Wednesday Night
- Virtual Combined SLA Review and Public Safety Meeting for Brooklyn Community Board 1 is Tonight
- Greenpoint This Week: More Open Streets, Met Foods Workers Awarded, Pipeline Construction Resumes, and More!
- Where to Buy Face Masks in Greenpoint and Williamsburg