This week’s lesson in language, and cooking for that matter, comes from Greenpointer’s own Yuka Miyata, who you may know from our Greenpointer’s markets (like the Spring Market happening next week Sunday! Y’all should come by for food, fun, crafts, and more). I asked Yuka what she likes to cook when the weather gets warmer (and veggie-roasting season has ended), and she answered my call with this beauty of a recipe for Hiya-Shabu— a chilled take on shabu-shabu made with thinly-sliced pork, infused with refreshing ginger and scallion, sprinkled with shiso leaves and drizzled with a soy-sesame-ginger-herb sauce. Whoa… Yum! Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Building Boom, Canceled Speeches, Newtown Creek Transformation, and More!
- Art Heart Bus Hosts Free Art Activities for All Ages Saturday
- From Tibetan Soundbaths to Heated Vinyasa, [email protected] Classes Offer Something for Everyone
- Highly Publicized Stolen Dog Reunited With Owner
- Holocaust Revisionist Falsely Advertised Warsaw Speech According to Venue Staff