Brooklyn is a highly creative and crafty hub for many gals and guys. New businesses are constantly opening. Sew Moni is no exception! This super cute new shop has everything you need for supplies, ideas and crafting lessons of the sewing persuasion. Sew Moni’s Monica Briones (owner and founder) and Katie Mann (managing partner) know what it takes for business to meet creativity. I was able to visit the shop, and Monica provided me with a wealth of information as to what this new hot spot is all about.
- Haunted House, Bake Sale, Carnival Games, Face Painting: The PS 110 Fall Carnival is TODAY! (10/21)
- MySpace Indie Sensation, Black Kids, Return With New Album Rookie and an Attempt to Revive Bandcamp + Playing Baby’s All Right (10/23)
- Check out the Mary Fisher Home, Greenpoint’s 19th Century Artists’ Colony
- Dangerous Donuts, Mercedes by the Minute, and Greenpoint’s Beef with Friendly Reminder Emails — The Hook-up (10/20)
- North Brooklyn’s Best Post-Workout Fuel Spots