Brooklyn is a highly creative and crafty hub for many gals and guys. New businesses are constantly opening. Sew Moni is no exception! This super cute new shop has everything you need for supplies, ideas and crafting lessons of the sewing persuasion. Sew Moni’s Monica Briones (owner and founder) and Katie Mann (managing partner) know what it takes for business to meet creativity. I was able to visit the shop, and Monica provided me with a wealth of information as to what this new hot spot is all about.
- Depeche Mode Party, Bad Jazz, Structural Constellations, NYC Beer Week, Oscar Parties – What’s happening, Greenpoint? (2/22–2/28)
- This Weekend! Open Call For 48 Consecutive Hours of Art
- Don’t Miss This Pop-up Shop: We Are The Resistance, Thursday 2/23
- Greenpoint’s Most Famous Reputed Living Gangster Turns One Hundred Years Old
- The Big Cat Menagerie: The Django Inspired Band Your Party Playlist Needs