Calling all cat ladies and dog freaks! You know who you are. You spend more money on doggy day care than on personal grooming and you buy kitty litter in bulk. If you need some non-human puppy love on V-Day (because let’s face it, people aren’t furry enough) then make sure to check out Valentine’s Day Pet Snuggle and Adoption Event hosted by Cafe Grumpy & Sean Casey Animal Rescue at Cafe Grumpy Lower East Side (13 Essex St, NYC) on Saturday, February 14th, noon-5pm. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Neighborhood Safety Coalition, West Street Truck Takeover, Park Deli Reopens, and More!
- Watch as Construction Trucks Convene For Blocks on West Streets’ Protected Bike Lane
- Park Designs to be Presented at CB1 Parks and Waterfront Committee Meeting (1/27)
- Have thoughts on the Oscar noms? So do these Greenpointers
- Where to Donate Reusable Bags Ahead of NY’s Plastic Bag Ban