Kings County Supper for Queens and Paupers is a new gluten-free popup run by Molly Franklin, a celiac chef. Franklin had been doing a five-month popup at Cake Shop in the Lower East Side when the opportunity to do a popup at Café Ghia in Bushwick arose. Franklin’s next popup is a benefit for Say Yes to 722, a group working for affordable artist space in Williamsburg.
- Vote for Participatory Budgeting Projects March 30th – April 7th
- Woman Randomly Assaulted at Pulaski Bridge by Man With Wooden Cane in Greenpoint
- Memories of a 90s Childhood in Williamsburg Recalled in Group Photo Exhibit
- The Local Purple Heart Recipient Memorialized With a Park
- Tonight: Greenpoint YMCA’s Annual Campaign Kickoff