The yellow Wasco car on a McGuiness rooftop has long been a Greenpoint landmark. But during the last two years the space below, previously used as an auto supply and motor works, has undergone an incredible transformation. Just before Christmas it was unveiled as Raizes Churrascaria (139 Nassau Ave), a Portuguese grill run by Lucia Corba.
- Greenpoint This Week: Restaurant Worker Relief Center Opens, Condo Construction Halts, Supermarkets Adjust to Social Distancing, and More!
- Local Grocery Stores Adjust to Social Distancing
- Cuomo Calls Off ‘Non-Essential’ Construction Statewide
- Laid Off Greenpoint Sommelier Creates Nude Paintings of Friends While in Quarantine
- Basketball Hoops Removed From McCarren Park Court in Effort to Deter Groups