The yellow Wasco car on a McGuiness rooftop has long been a Greenpoint landmark. But during the last two years the space below, previously used as an auto supply and motor works, has undergone an incredible transformation. Just before Christmas it was unveiled as Raizes Churrascaria (139 Nassau Ave), a Portuguese grill run by Lucia Corba.
- Japanese Restaurant and Ballroom to Open at Former OUTPUT Location
- Cato’s Teams Up with Fjällräven to Bring Sweden to Greenpoint (Sat, Oct 19)
- Domino Park Fall Fest, Bad Theater, Bernie’s Back Rally, The Art of Welding — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (10/16-10/23)
- NYC’s Biggest Horror Film Festival Comes to Film Noir Cinema (10/24 -10/31)
- Mothership’s Season Finale of Outdoor Arts Gatherings Is Tonight (10/15)