The yellow Wasco car on a McGuiness rooftop has long been a Greenpoint landmark. But during the last two years the space below, previously used as an auto supply and motor works, has undergone an incredible transformation. Just before Christmas it was unveiled as Raizes Churrascaria (139 Nassau Ave), a Portuguese grill run by Lucia Corba.
- Polish Anti-Authoritarian Signs Pop-Up in Greenpoint
- Rule of Thirds Reopens This Week for Outdoor Dining
- Thursday Spotlight: Macha Studio Gets a Brick and Mortar on Franklin Street
- Carolyn Maloney Certified the Winner in Congressional Primary
- Outdoor-Only Williamsburg Restaurant, Strangeways, Opens Friday