If one of your New Years resolutions this year is to get better with money, you might be surprised that going out to eat is actually within your budget. That is, if you do it during Grand Street Restaurant Week, which runs from January 29th through February 11th (it’s now 2 weeks long instead of just a week). If you haven’t checked it out anytime in the last 5 years it’s been running, you can get pretty insane deals on full course meals at delicious local joints. This year, a 2-course lunch will run you $8-13, and a 3-course dinner $13-30. Also, if you Instagram your Restaurant Week feast with #DineOnGrand and tag @GrandStreetBID, you’ll be entered to win $50 at your favorite Grand Street Restaurant! Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Brooklyn Bazaar Closing, Historic District Development, Get to the Point 5K, and More!
- 171 Calyer Street Development Presented at Community Board Meeting
- Greenpoint Botanic Design Shop Ceases Nationwide Delivery to Reduce Environmental Impact
- 239 Banker Street Sells for $33 Million
- North Brooklyn Development Meeting Will Discuss 2005 Rezoning (11/7)