If one of your New Years resolutions this year is to get better with money, you might be surprised that going out to eat is actually within your budget. That is, if you do it during Grand Street Restaurant Week, which runs from January 29th through February 11th (it’s now 2 weeks long instead of just a week). If you haven’t checked it out anytime in the last 5 years it’s been running, you can get pretty insane deals on full course meals at delicious local joints. This year, a 2-course lunch will run you $8-13, and a 3-course dinner $13-30. Also, if you Instagram your Restaurant Week feast with #DineOnGrand and tag @GrandStreetBID, you’ll be entered to win $50 at your favorite Grand Street Restaurant! Continue reading
- EPA Hosts Newtown Creek Control Plan Comment Session in Greenpoint Wednesday (12/11)
- Brookyln Community Board 1’s Monthly Public Meeting is Tonight (12/10)
- Fashion Sundae Episode 20
- Greenpoint This Week: Market Mania, EPA Newtown Creek Plan, 2005 Rezoning and Displacement, and More!
- Weekend Must-Do’s: Greenpointers Nutcracker Holiday Market, Gold Dust, Oddities Flea, STREB Slam + MORE!!