On a recent Friday night I visited two art shows that both opened on Greenpoint Ave. Both artists, Maj Anya DeBear and Roxanne Palmer mentioned that honesty was one driving force behind their recent artworks. While being true to oneself creatively in a hard to please art world is difficult to attain, the resulting satisfaction and confidence that came through made for two stand-out openings on either side of McGuinness Blvd. Continue reading
- New Brooklyn Publisher Antics Hosts Party Celebrating Upcoming Artists’ Books
- Greenpoint This Week: Garden Employee Card Drive, Local/Global Art Gallery Opening, Trader Joes is Coming, and More!
- Faurschou Foundation Opens With “The Red Bean Grows in the South” Exhibition Sunday (12/15)
- Photos: 94th Precinct’s Annual Toy Drive Brings Holiday Cheer
- Proposed Williamsburg Waterfront Towers Includes Plan for Public Beach