On behalf of Greenpointers Recipes Gone Wild, I spent last Saturday at the Food Book Fair Foodieodicals asking attendees to share with me the wildest thing they had ever eaten. Some of the answers were not too shocking, but most people’s wildest food stories were actually pretty incredible! I did a little photo documentation of the answers, which you can see on our facebook page, and I’ve kept anonymous the identities of those who participated (by way of some hand-painted animal masks, naturally). Special thanks to Rose D for helping me with the photography!
- Greenpoint This Week: Goodbye Jimmy’s, Hello Tropical Storm, Farewell Absentee Ballots, and More!
- Beloved Neighborhood Restaurant Jimmy’s Diner Closes After 13 Years
- See Which Businesses in North Brooklyn Received COVID Relief Money
- Greenpoint Film Festival Will Host a Drive-In Edition This August
- Azure Gourmet Opens Upscale Deli on Franklin Street