Marlow Goods is the latest pop-up shop featured at the Wythe Hotel. From now until the new year, shoppers can find simple and unique goods with a sustainability minded influence. Designers Kate Huling and Andrew Tarlow manufacture goods made from the hides of the animals served in their restaurants: Marlow and Sons, Diner, Roman’s, Reynard, and Achilles Heel. Besides offering leather classic pieces such as totes and wallets, the pop-up has glorious Icelandic wool sweaters, cotton basics, ceramics, and skincare products. Click through for more goodies and products.
- Polish Anti-Authoritarian Signs Pop-Up in Greenpoint
- Rule of Thirds Reopens This Week for Outdoor Dining
- Thursday Spotlight: Macha Studio Gets a Brick and Mortar on Franklin Street
- Carolyn Maloney Certified the Winner in Congressional Primary
- Outdoor-Only Williamsburg Restaurant, Strangeways, Opens Friday