Marlow Goods is the latest pop-up shop featured at the Wythe Hotel. From now until the new year, shoppers can find simple and unique goods with a sustainability minded influence. Designers Kate Huling and Andrew Tarlow manufacture goods made from the hides of the animals served in their restaurants: Marlow and Sons, Diner, Roman’s, Reynard, and Achilles Heel. Besides offering leather classic pieces such as totes and wallets, the pop-up has glorious Icelandic wool sweaters, cotton basics, ceramics, and skincare products. Click through for more goodies and products.
- Greenpoint This Week: International Art Gallery, Greenpoint Landing Scandal, Bodega Stabbing, and More!
- Bat Signal to Light up Domino Sugar Factory For “Batman Day” (9/21)
- State Fines Developers for Their “Gifts” to Mayor Mayor De Blasio
- Greenpoint Landing Developers Broke State Law With de Blasio Donations
- International Gallery Plans Permanent Exhibition Space in Greenpoint