Marlow Goods is the latest pop-up shop featured at the Wythe Hotel. From now until the new year, shoppers can find simple and unique goods with a sustainability minded influence. Designers Kate Huling and Andrew Tarlow manufacture goods made from the hides of the animals served in their restaurants: Marlow and Sons, Diner, Roman’s, Reynard, and Achilles Heel. Besides offering leather classic pieces such as totes and wallets, the pop-up has glorious Icelandic wool sweaters, cotton basics, ceramics, and skincare products. Click through for more goodies and products.
- Greenpoint This Week: Hummer Crash, Graffiti Rash, Bazaar Liquidation, and More!
- Hateful, Pro Trump Graffiti Returns to Greenpoint Streets
- Brooklyn Bazaar Announces Liquidation Sale Ahead of Final Two Weeks
- Nail of the Day Opens on Franklin Street With Discounts Through the End of November
- Calling all Antique Fanatics: Go Behind the Scenes at the City Reliquary