The East River Ferry is already the most pleasant and gorgeous commuting experience, and now it is the most delicious with a new snack bar run by Bench Marc Events. While Karen was making us a Housemade Egg Cream ($3), which blew my mind, she told me that everything on the menu is “made in Brooklyn,” including the McClure’s Potato Chips and the Butter Lane chocolate caramel cupcake we enjoyed on the short ride from Midtown to India St. They better put some extra large life preservers on the ferry!
- Promo Code for the NYC PTA Expo & Schoolfest (Sat 10/1), Babyfest (Sun 10/2)!
- VENDOR CALL!! Join our Fall Market Urban Spookfest (Oct 30)!
- Ambient Church, Burlesque Fest, The Saffron Tales – What’s happening, Greenpoint? (9/28–10/04)
- Paul Gold And The Legacy Of The Lathe Kept Alive In Greenpoint
- Avila: A Delicious Venezuelan Newcomer