The East River Ferry is already the most pleasant and gorgeous commuting experience, and now it is the most delicious with a new snack bar run by Bench Marc Events. While Karen was making us a Housemade Egg Cream ($3), which blew my mind, she told me that everything on the menu is “made in Brooklyn,” including the McClure’s Potato Chips and the Butter Lane chocolate caramel cupcake we enjoyed on the short ride from Midtown to India St. They better put some extra large life preservers on the ferry!
- Catch Dinner + a Show with The Wild Honey Pie at Archestratus
- TICKET GIVEAWAY! The Brooklyn Wine Fest Returns to Greenpoint with Unlimited Tastes of 100+ International Wines, Live Music, Food & More! (Sat, 10/28)
- Greenpoint Buildings are the Star of a New Halloween-Themed Mobile Game
- Get Your Art On: Greenpoint Gallery Night is This Friday! (10/27)
- This is Thriller: North Brooklyn Halloween Roundup 2017!