The East River Ferry is already the most pleasant and gorgeous commuting experience, and now it is the most delicious with a new snack bar run by Bench Marc Events. While Karen was making us a Housemade Egg Cream ($3), which blew my mind, she told me that everything on the menu is “made in Brooklyn,” including the McClure’s Potato Chips and the Butter Lane chocolate caramel cupcake we enjoyed on the short ride from Midtown to India St. They better put some extra large life preservers on the ferry!
- When Greenpoint Won the World Series (Well, Sort Of)
- Sunday Snaps – Minstrels of Greenpoint
- Greenpoint gets a Tower, Newtown Creek Hoax?, and Halloween Fun – The Hook-up 10/21
- Weekend Music, or a Sensual Evening with Billy Dee Williams
- Sunday Fundays at the Brooklyn Bazaar now has Southern Comfort Brunch!