Spring is in the air! Birds are chirping, coats are coming off, and we’re all dreading the necessary (yet evil!) spring cleaning. Instead of going full-throttle into organization mode, how about buying something to give your apartment that much-needed facelift? Our local shops have plenty of home decor options at a variety of price points that are sure to help your abode get out of it’s winter rut. And now that it’s warm enough to paint outside, try investing in a fixer upper/game changer that just needs a little TLC. (Try not to use aerosol paint.)
- Greenpoint This Week: Greenpoint Beer & Ale Co. Reopens, Kickstarter Unionizes, North Brooklyn Pipeline Protest Grows, and More!
- Line & Label Launches New Jewelry Line! Launch Party Tonight (2/21)
- Missing Greenpoint Woman’s Body Found in Newtown Creek
- Fox & Fawn Reopens on Manhattan Avenue, Dusty Friends Extends Their Stay and Other Local Business Changes
- North Brooklyn Pipeline Protestors Call on Governor and Mayor to Stop Construction