I am always amazed at the creativity of people around here. It seems like everyday I’m reading about a cool new project or better yet, seeing the fruits of someone’s labor and passion blossoming on stage, screen, page, or canvas. The latest to come along and get me excited is Prism, a (hopefully) forthcoming anthology film by six local filmmakers. I say “hopefully” because there is an Indiegogo campaign underway to raise funds. I also had the chance to speak with the project’s producer Anna Dale-Meunier. You’re going to want to learn more about this one, believe me. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Williamsburg Rent Waived, ‘Essential’ Construction Map Revealed, Beloved Shop Owners Pass Away, and More!
- “Essential” Construction Map Shows Greenpoint’s Building Surge Will Continue Through Pandemic
- Carmine Notaro, Owner of Carmine’s Original Pizza Passes Away
- Voters to Decide Fate of MTA Development Site at Bushwick Inlet Park
- ACME’s Fish Fridays Continue With Online Ordering and Curbside Pickup