The yellow Wasco car on a McGuiness rooftop has long been a Greenpoint landmark. But during the last two years the space below, previously used as an auto supply and motor works, has undergone an incredible transformation. Just before Christmas it was unveiled as Raizes Churrascaria (139 Nassau Ave), a Portuguese grill run by Lucia Corba.
- Protestors Rally in Front of Council Member Levin’s Apartment During Budget Vote
- How White Neighbors Can Be Better Allies to BIPOC in a Mostly White Neighborhood
- Levain Bakery Opens Wednesday in Williamsburg Donating Proceeds to North Brooklyn Angels
- As Partygoers Crowd Berry Street, Police Enforce “Open Streets” Schedule
- Williamsburg Mural Depicts 2020’s Chaotic Headlines, So Far