Orange Souchong, Black Sesame and Raspberry, Honeydew Lemongrass, Salted Caramel. These are just some of the flavors that Greenpoint’s local popsicle company, Mom & Pospsicles, has been sharing in their Instagram feed (and at Sunday’s McGolrick Farmer’s Market) lately. As a self-proclaimed popsicle aficionado, I needed to know more about the person behind this pop-up, so I hunted down the little company’s founder, Eli Kaplan, and asked him to share a little about his relationship to Greenpoint and his experience owning a real mom-and-POP shop. Continue reading
- Nicky’s Unisex, a New Neighborhood Bar, Opens in Williamsburg
- Protestors Lay Flowers at Doorstep of the 94th Precinct
- Greenpoint This Week: Goodbye Jimmy’s, Hello Tropical Storm, Farewell Absentee Ballots, and More!
- Beloved Neighborhood Restaurant Jimmy’s Diner Closes After 13 Years
- See Which Businesses in North Brooklyn Received COVID Relief Money