Rachel Effendy and Dakota Sica are the kind of fun couple who make their projects and collaborations seem effortless. Dakota, Director at The Java Project in East Greenpoint, and Rachel, fashion photographer and blogger at Rachel et Nicole, often step into one another’s worlds to photograph and support one another. When they’re not eating all the best food or flying around the world for art and fashion events, the pair can be found at Greenpoint’s galleries, restaurants and shops. Read more about Rachel and Dakota. Continue reading
- Chopin Piano Concert Scheduled for Thursday (11/14) Originally Canceled Over Polish Far-Right Sponsor
- Brookyln Community Board 1’s Monthly Public Meeting is Tonight (11/12)
- Franklin Street Mexican Restaurant Vamos Al Tequila Closed Following Health Inspection
- Fashion Sundae Episode 16
- Greenpoint This Week: Holiday Lights Are Here, New Pierogi Shop, Vegan Cafe Relocates, and More!