This week’s photo essay focuses on people that have been in Greenpoint a while and have stories to tell about it. Whether they remember movies at The Chopin Theater or when McGuinness Boulevard was still cobblestone, these folks are everyday guardians of the neighborhood’s history and traditions. If you are lucky enough to see them walking down the street, say hello, politely ask them about their memories of the neighborhood, and get ready for the best history lesson of your life… Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Garden Employee Card Drive, Local/Global Art Gallery Opening, Trader Joes is Coming, and More!
- Faurschou Foundation Opens With “The Red Bean Grows in the South” Exhibition Sunday (12/15)
- Photos: 94th Precinct’s Annual Toy Drive Brings Holiday Cheer
- Proposed Williamsburg Waterfront Towers Includes Plan for Public Beach
- Winter Delights at our Nutcracker Holiday Market 2019 Recap