Brooklyn-based bike tourism group Get Up And Ride is hosting this Saturday’s Free Yoga For Cyclists in McCarren Park. Instructor and GUAR VP Lisa Markuson designed the class to “tap into the needs of active, fast-moving, possibly stressed people” in its postures and meditations. Get on your bike and om.
- Beloved Shop Owner and Holocaust Survivor Howard Kiffel Passes Away From Covid-19 Complications
- Census Day 2020: It’s Time to Help Brooklyn Get Counted
- Vinnie’s Pizzeria Delivers Free Pies to Essential Workers
- Williamsburg Landlord Mario Salerno Waives Rent for Hundreds of Tenants Due to Coronavirus
- Greenpoint’s Construction Sites Are Still Bustling