Brooklyn-based bike tourism group Get Up And Ride is hosting this Saturday’s Free Yoga For Cyclists in McCarren Park. Instructor and GUAR VP Lisa Markuson designed the class to “tap into the needs of active, fast-moving, possibly stressed people” in its postures and meditations. Get on your bike and om.
- New Brooklyn Publisher Antics Hosts Party Celebrating Upcoming Artists’ Books
- Greenpoint This Week: Garden Employee Card Drive, Local/Global Art Gallery Opening, Trader Joes is Coming, and More!
- Faurschou Foundation Opens With “The Red Bean Grows in the South” Exhibition Sunday (12/15)
- Photos: 94th Precinct’s Annual Toy Drive Brings Holiday Cheer
- Proposed Williamsburg Waterfront Towers Includes Plan for Public Beach