Brooklyn-based bike tourism group Get Up And Ride is hosting this Saturday’s Free Yoga For Cyclists in McCarren Park. Instructor and GUAR VP Lisa Markuson designed the class to “tap into the needs of active, fast-moving, possibly stressed people” in its postures and meditations. Get on your bike and om.
- Greenpoint’s Brooklyn Standard Closes Temporarily Due to Basement Flood
- Artist Submissions Sought For Bushwick Inlet Park Gallery Space
- Would you like some roller skating with your mimosa? Roller Disco Brunch comes to Williamsburg!
- Free concert: Caroline Polachek comes to Rough Trade
- CB1 Land Use Meeting, Disgorgeous, Making Images Move, Stereopanorama — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (1/15-1/21)