Brooklyn-based bike tourism group Get Up And Ride is hosting this Saturday’s Free Yoga For Cyclists in McCarren Park. Instructor and GUAR VP Lisa Markuson designed the class to “tap into the needs of active, fast-moving, possibly stressed people” in its postures and meditations. Get on your bike and om.
- Annual Good Friday Procession, “The Way of the Cross,” Returns to Greenpoint
- FOA Collective Brings Local Artists Together at New Home Goods Shop on Franklin Street
- Lloyd Kaufman Brings His Latest Cult Horror Movie to Film Noir Cinema
- L Train Non-Shutdown Starts 4/26
- P.S. 34 Elementary’s Eco-Fashion Show is Tonight (4/18)