Weird to think that all that white stuff on the ground is half melted less than a week later, but here’s the low-down on that $200/night igloo that you’ve probably seen retweeted ad nauseum all week. The most surprising thing about all of this is that AirBnB has other igloos around the world that are up to code.
- Greenpoint This Week: Williamsburg Rent Waived, ‘Essential’ Construction Map Revealed, Beloved Shop Owners Pass Away, and More!
- “Essential” Construction Map Shows Greenpoint’s Building Surge Will Continue Through Pandemic
- Carmine Notaro, Owner of Carmine’s Original Pizza Passes Away
- Voters to Decide Fate of MTA Development Site at Bushwick Inlet Park
- ACME’s Fish Fridays Continue With Online Ordering and Curbside Pickup