Weird to think that all that white stuff on the ground is half melted less than a week later, but here’s the low-down on that $200/night igloo that you’ve probably seen retweeted ad nauseum all week. The most surprising thing about all of this is that AirBnB has other igloos around the world that are up to code.
- Smorgasburg Moves to 25 Kent Avenue in November
- Fashion Sundae Episode 12
- Celebrate Sukkot at the 5th Annual Beer Garden Sukkah (10/17)
- Greenpoint This Week: Brooklyn Bazaar Closing, Historic District Development, Get to the Point 5K, and More!
- 171 Calyer Street Development Presented at Community Board Meeting