Brooklyn Bazaar (150 Greenpoint Ave.) this Sunday from 11-6pm is hosting the first annual Oddities Market, a curated curious collection of the best purveyors of the odd and unique, co-hosted by the folks from Obscura Antiquities and Oddities. What kinds of weird—but good weird—stuff will you dig up? Feast your eyes on medical history ephemera, anatomical curiosities, natural history items, osteological specimen, taxidermy, jewelry, one of a kind art, bizarre flair, and much more.
- Greenpoint This Week: Garden Employee Card Drive, Local/Global Art Gallery Opening, Trader Joes is Coming, and More!
- Faurschou Foundation Opens With “The Red Bean Grows in the South” Exhibition Sunday (12/15)
- Photos: 94th Precinct’s Annual Toy Drive Brings Holiday Cheer
- Proposed Williamsburg Waterfront Towers Includes Plan for Public Beach
- Winter Delights at our Nutcracker Holiday Market 2019 Recap