If you’re a music fan in North Brooklyn, you’ve probably heard of The HUM, a kickass all-female music fest. In past years, it was held at the now shuttered neighborhood fave Manhattan Inn, and this year Good Room (98 Meserole Ave) is playing host. Last week, Erika Spring from Au Revoir Simone took the stage with several other megatalented megababes. Tonight’s show (which we will be covering) features Sadie Dupuis of Speedy Ortiz plus a solid lineup of additional female powerhouses. Tickets ($15) will be available at the box office tonight, and you can get $12 tickets online for the upcoming shows. Rock out with your frock out! Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Something’s Fishy, Drive or Walk-In Cinema, Wild Masks, and More!
- Greenpoint’s New Drive-In Cinema Includes Seating Area for Pedestrians
- Greenery Unlimited Returns This Weekend With ‘Almost Summer’ Sidewalk Plant Sale
- Where to Get Takeout Cocktails in Greenpoint and Williamsburg
- Thursday Spotlight: Masks In The Wild Commissions Artists and Promotes Public Health