If you’re a music fan in North Brooklyn, you’ve probably heard of The HUM, a kickass all-female music fest. In past years, it was held at the now shuttered neighborhood fave Manhattan Inn, and this year Good Room (98 Meserole Ave) is playing host. Last week, Erika Spring from Au Revoir Simone took the stage with several other megatalented megababes. Tonight’s show (which we will be covering) features Sadie Dupuis of Speedy Ortiz plus a solid lineup of additional female powerhouses. Tickets ($15) will be available at the box office tonight, and you can get $12 tickets online for the upcoming shows. Rock out with your frock out! Continue reading
- Fashion Sundae Episode 17
- Greenpoint This Week: Hummer Crash, Graffiti Rash, Bazaar Liquidation, and More!
- Hateful, Pro Trump Graffiti Returns to Greenpoint Streets
- Brooklyn Bazaar Announces Liquidation Sale Ahead of Final Two Weeks
- Nail of the Day Opens on Franklin Street With Discounts Through the End of November