“For every graveyard in the moonlight, there’s a junkyard in the sun,” sings the Texan folk-rocker Butch Hancock. Lately, our weekend music picks have been luring you to some dark worlds, like the ascendant hardcore punk scene in North Brooklyn. Today we head to sunnier climes, and recommend some acoustic, intimate, and heartwarming performances around town.
- Thursday Spotlight: Floral Designer Maria Christina Nino
- Assemblyman Lentol Comments on Pandemic and Police Brutality Ahead of June Primary Elections
- McCarren Park Gatherings for George Floyd Continue Rain or Shine
- Meet Kristina Naplatarski, Native Greenpointer and Candidate For District Leader
- Greenpoint This Week: Something’s Fishy, Drive or Walk-In Cinema, Wild Masks, and More!