Lake Street Bar (706 Manhattan Ave) sits unassumingly at Norman and Manhattan Avenues in Greenpoint. Its window-front wouldn’t stand out to anyone visiting Brooklyn, though it’s something locals would notice with its bare-fisted lack of pretension. It’s a bar, no frills. And frankly, exactly what our sometimes congested neighborhood needs.
- ‘Smiling’ Mickey Welch: The Hall of Fame Baseball Pitcher from Williamsburg
- Celebrate the Neighborhood and Raise a Glass to Greenpoint with 25% Off Local Places!
- New Axe Throwing Bars Coming to Williamsburg and Downtown Brooklyn
- Newtown Creek-A-Thon 2019 Tours Entire Creek (4/28)
- The Lot Radio’s Kiosk Will Return May 1st