Lake Street Bar (706 Manhattan Ave) sits unassumingly at Norman and Manhattan Avenues in Greenpoint. Its window-front wouldn’t stand out to anyone visiting Brooklyn, though it’s something locals would notice with its bare-fisted lack of pretension. It’s a bar, no frills. And frankly, exactly what our sometimes congested neighborhood needs.
- Enjoy a Summer Sunset with Free Music at Wythe Hotel
- Greenpoint This Week: McCarren Hawk Sighting, New Pier Opening, Postal Service Woes, and More
- Spotted: McCarren Hawk Enjoys Rodent Picnic
- Madre, The Franklin Guesthouse’s New Restaurant, is Now Open
- Lentol on Williamsburg Postal Problems: “You Can’t Live Like That”