On my way out to “the island” yesterday, I spotted this awesome new sign over The Brooklyn Kitchen that reads EAT REAL FOOD. A good message to those traveling on the BQE tempted by McDonald’s down the road. Oh pink slime!
- Hand Sanitizer Donated to Sanitation Workers by Greenpoint-Based Greenhook Ginsmiths
- Quarantine Portraits Show Greenpointers From Their Apartment Windows and Fire Escapes
- Campaign to Feed Hospital Heroes and Employ Restaurant Workers Launched by North Brooklyn Angels
- Man Stabbed to Death on J Train in Williamsburg
- Gimme! Coffee Permanently Closes Williamsburg Shop