Tonight, Assemblyman Joe Lentol is holding a public meeting to address comments and concerns related to nightlife in Williamsburg in Greenpoint at the Bushwick Inlet Park Community Room (86 Kent Ave.) at 6:30 p.m. Ariel Palitz, from the Mayor’s Office of Media and Entertainment will also be in attendance.
- Annual Good Friday Procession, “The Way of the Cross,” Returns to Greenpoint
- FOA Collective Brings Local Artists Together at New Home Goods Shop on Franklin Street
- Lloyd Kaufman Brings His Latest Cult Horror Movie to Film Noir Cinema
- L Train Non-Shutdown Starts 4/26
- P.S. 34 Elementary’s Eco-Fashion Show is Tonight (4/18)