Tonight, Assemblyman Joe Lentol is holding a public meeting to address comments and concerns related to nightlife in Williamsburg in Greenpoint at the Bushwick Inlet Park Community Room (86 Kent Ave.) at 6:30 p.m. Ariel Palitz, from the Mayor’s Office of Media and Entertainment will also be in attendance.
- Congresswoman Maloney Hosting Town Hall in Williamsburg Sunday (2/24)
- “Bath Haus” Renderings of the Under Construction Huron Street Bathhouse
- Greenery Unlimited Pushes Botanic Design to New Heights
- The Canvas Project, Universal Love, Pizza Storytime and The Moth Grandslam — What’s Happening, Greenpoint (2/20 – 2/26)
- Suspect Sought in Potential Hate Crime at Chabad of Bushwick