If one of your New Years resolutions this year is to get better with money, you might be surprised that going out to eat is actually within your budget. That is, if you do it during Grand Street Restaurant Week, which runs from January 29th through February 11th (it’s now 2 weeks long instead of just a week). If you haven’t checked it out anytime in the last 5 years it’s been running, you can get pretty insane deals on full course meals at delicious local joints. This year, a 2-course lunch will run you $8-13, and a 3-course dinner $13-30. Also, if you Instagram your Restaurant Week feast with #DineOnGrand and tag @GrandStreetBID, you’ll be entered to win $50 at your favorite Grand Street Restaurant! Continue reading
- Gimme! Coffee Permanently Closes Williamsburg Shop
- Children’s Sing Along Connects Socially Distant Greenpoint Neighbors
- Dog Parks Are Now Closed in Greenpoint and Throughout NYC
- Greenpoint This Week: Williamsburg Rent Waived, ‘Essential’ Construction Map Revealed, Beloved Shop Owners Pass Away, and More!
- “Essential” Construction Map Shows Greenpoint’s Building Surge Will Continue Through Pandemic