Around 40% of all food produced in the US is wasted every year. In NYC alone we throw away 6.5 million pounds of food EACH DAY, that’s the equivalent of 24 subway cars filled to the brim. When so much of the global population is starving, this statistic is extremely alarming. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: More Open Streets, Met Foods Workers Awarded, Pipeline Construction Resumes, and More!
- Where to Buy Face Masks in Greenpoint and Williamsburg
- Who’s on the Ballot in North Brooklyn for the June 23rd Primary?
- Emergency Pantry Seeks Volunteers to Prepare Food Packages for Holocaust Survivors
- Greenpoint Met Foods Employees Receive Mutual Aid Bonus for Work During Coronavirus