Some say the leisurely liquid-friendly Mad Men lunch is a thing of the past. However, as we’ve learned from our research on this Lunch Counter series (we gave you the update on the northern side of Greenpoint and the southern side of Greenpoint), restaurants in Greenpoint are providing all-day sustenance, with options for a quick lunch break or a more relaxed meal. So turn off that computer and trade your bytes for a bite at one of these spots off McGolrick Park listed after the jump. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Goodbye Jimmy’s, Hello Tropical Storm, Farewell Absentee Ballots, and More!
- Beloved Neighborhood Restaurant Jimmy’s Diner Closes After 13 Years
- See Which Businesses in North Brooklyn Received COVID Relief Money
- Greenpoint Film Festival Will Host a Drive-In Edition This August
- Azure Gourmet Opens Upscale Deli on Franklin Street