Oysters seem almost too sophisticated for such a holiday. It feels like we’re trying to class up the joint. Maybe we are? Either way, you should head to Greenpoint Fish & Lobster (114 Nassau Ave) for $1.50 Irish Point Oysters before doing all these other things. Continue reading
- F*CK, That’s Delicious: Mouthy Rapper Action Bronson’s Dinner & Book Release Party at Nitehawk
- Participatory Budgeting Meetings Tonight & Next Week (9/20 & 9/27)
- Rock Your Tastebuds at National Sawdust’s Food/Drinks/Music Pairing Event Next Thursday (9/28)!
- Oktoberfest, Empire Records Kegger, Big|Brave, Saint Etienne — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (9/20–9/26)
- Achievable Goals: The New York Sorta Marathon Comes to McCarren Park 11/12