If one of your New Years resolutions this year is to get better with money, you might be surprised that going out to eat is actually within your budget. That is, if you do it during Grand Street Restaurant Week, which runs from January 29th through February 11th (it’s now 2 weeks long instead of just a week). If you haven’t checked it out anytime in the last 5 years it’s been running, you can get pretty insane deals on full course meals at delicious local joints. This year, a 2-course lunch will run you $8-13, and a 3-course dinner $13-30. Also, if you Instagram your Restaurant Week feast with #DineOnGrand and tag @GrandStreetBID, you’ll be entered to win $50 at your favorite Grand Street Restaurant! Continue reading
- Three Greenpoint Avenue Apartment Buildings Sell for $29 Million
- Volunteer With After-School Art Program at Eckford Street Studio
- New Deli Coming to American Deli Market Location, Fox & Fawn Relocating, and more Greenpoint Business Changes
- Williamsburg Chosen for Neighborhood Safety Coalition to Combat Hate Crimes
- Planting seeds of love! “A Tree Grows in Brooklyn” Valentine’s Market is COMING (2/9): 60+ indie crafters, soju cocktails, free massages, poetic tarot, henna and so much more!