This is shaping up to be a big weekend full of cool stuff to do in North Brooklyn. Besides our very own Valentine’s Day Market, Gallery Night, and tons more, there is an exciting new film festival taking place February 8th & 9th hosted by Picture Farm – and it’s FREE. Read on for more details and some interviews with the festival organizer and film makers.
- Polish Anti-Authoritarian Signs Pop-Up in Greenpoint
- Rule of Thirds Reopens This Week for Outdoor Dining
- Thursday Spotlight: Macha Studio Gets a Brick and Mortar on Franklin Street
- Carolyn Maloney Certified the Winner in Congressional Primary
- Outdoor-Only Williamsburg Restaurant, Strangeways, Opens Friday