“For every graveyard in the moonlight, there’s a junkyard in the sun,” sings the Texan folk-rocker Butch Hancock. Lately, our weekend music picks have been luring you to some dark worlds, like the ascendant hardcore punk scene in North Brooklyn. Today we head to sunnier climes, and recommend some acoustic, intimate, and heartwarming performances around town.
- Middle Eastern Market Edy’s Grocery to Open in Former Maria’s Deli
- Schools Can Reopen, Williamsburg Hotel Ravers Caught on Camera, Council Member Levin Speaks Out: Mid-Week Check In
- Council Member Levin Explains ‘Yes’ Vote on City Budget to Skeptical Crowd
- Smorgasburg in Williamsburg to Reopen in July As Smorg to Go
- A Community Fridge Opens Outside The Lot Radio