Brooklyn-based bike tourism group Get Up And Ride is hosting this Saturday’s Free Yoga For Cyclists in McCarren Park. Instructor and GUAR VP Lisa Markuson designed the class to “tap into the needs of active, fast-moving, possibly stressed people” in its postures and meditations. Get on your bike and om.
- Greenpoint This Week: Market Mania, EPA Newtown Creek Plan, 2005 Rezoning and Displacement, and More!
- Weekend Must-Do’s: Greenpointers Nutcracker Holiday Market, Gold Dust, Oddities Flea, STREB Slam + MORE!!
- High Flying STREB Production “Action Heroes: Sooner, Higher, Faster, Harder!” Runs Through 12-15
- EPA Proposes Newtown Creek Tunnel to Divert 61 Percent of Annual Wastewater Overflow
- Thursday Spotlight: Ryan William Downey on creating theater that’s “slapstick comedy, abject horror, and pure existential dread”