People spill out of seats, onto steps and out through the doorframe of the back room of the Manhattan Inn. Lights low, tables topped with candlelight, the dark wooden room is warm and intimate. The gorgeous white baby grand is in its usual position under the chandelier draped with cascading moss. But every Monday night in April, it shares the spotlight with instruments like the saxophone, violin, harp and drums, setting the stage for The Hum. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Restaurant Worker Relief Center Opens, Condo Construction Halts, Supermarkets Adjust to Social Distancing, and More!
- Local Grocery Stores Adjust to Social Distancing
- Cuomo Calls Off ‘Non-Essential’ Construction Statewide
- Laid Off Greenpoint Sommelier Creates Nude Paintings of Friends While in Quarantine
- Basketball Hoops Removed From McCarren Park Court in Effort to Deter Groups