If you ride the East River Ferry you’ve likely seen the 20-foot-tall letters that spell out JEFFREY GAMBLERO on the dock of the India Street stop. They are outlined in black and filled in with a vivid aqua green. It is the color of surgical scrubs, of Winterfresh gum and cartoon characters, and a fitting hue for what has become an unofficial landmark of the Greenpoint waterfront.
- Japanese Restaurant and Ballroom to Open at Former OUTPUT Location
- Cato’s Teams Up with Fjällräven to Bring Sweden to Greenpoint (Sat, Oct 19)
- Domino Park Fall Fest, Bad Theater, Bernie’s Back Rally, The Art of Welding — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (10/16-10/23)
- NYC’s Biggest Horror Film Festival Comes to Film Noir Cinema (10/24 -10/31)
- Mothership’s Season Finale of Outdoor Arts Gatherings Is Tonight (10/15)