If you ride the East River Ferry you’ve likely seen the 20-foot-tall letters that spell out JEFFREY GAMBLERO on the dock of the India Street stop. They are outlined in black and filled in with a vivid aqua green. It is the color of surgical scrubs, of Winterfresh gum and cartoon characters, and a fitting hue for what has become an unofficial landmark of the Greenpoint waterfront.
- A New Walgreens Takes Shape on Manhattan Avenue
- Fashion Sundae Episode 33: Emerging From Quarantine
- Greenpoint This Week: Joe Lentol Reminisces, Residential Break-ins Spike, McCarren Tennis Bubble Stays, and More!
- Burglaries and Residential Break-ins Are Up in North Brooklyn
- Five North Brooklyn Restaurants Charged With COVID Violations