If you ride the East River Ferry you’ve likely seen the 20-foot-tall letters that spell out JEFFREY GAMBLERO on the dock of the India Street stop. They are outlined in black and filled in with a vivid aqua green. It is the color of surgical scrubs, of Winterfresh gum and cartoon characters, and a fitting hue for what has become an unofficial landmark of the Greenpoint waterfront.
- Lentol on Williamsburg Postal Problems: “You Can’t Live Like That”
- Heavy Rain Floods India Street and Court Square
- Night Dancing of the Giglio Is Tonight, Feast Ends Sunday (7/21)
- Tropic of Trash, Summer Fête, Chromatic Modernity — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (7/17-7/23)
- Kickstarter Seeks Creators and Artists for Fall Residency