Has anyone ever read Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs? It’s a kid’s book about the town of Chewandswallow. There, citizens don’t ever have to worry about stopping by a deli for milk or scouring blogs for the sexiest place to eat dinner out because their food quite literally falls from the sky. Four square meals a day come in the form of weather fronts that move through the community at a predictable pace, until one day the forecast turns on them. The food becomes inedible and the people are forced to make a mass exodus on boats constructed from stale bread. Continue reading
- GosT Comes to Knitting Factory on February 12
- Greenpoint This Week: North Brooklyn Pipeline Debate, New Indoor Skate Park, City Sewage Plan, and More!
- Help Form The North Brooklyn Parks Alliance Community Committee (1/29)
- Sewage Overflow Public Meeting to Present City’s Proposed Plans (1/29)
- Greenpoint’s Brooklyn Standard Closes Temporarily Due to Basement Flood