Have you been to Adelina’s (159 Greenpoint Ave) lately? For the vegetarians and vegans among us, Adelina’s is secretly and ALMOST totally vegetarian – with many vegan and gluten-free options. Plus Adelina’s owner Toby recently introduced a vegan Italian street food called Farinata, which he invited us over for a try. Of course we don’t just eat and drink when we go to Adelina’s – we also shoot the you know what with Toby. Continue reading
- Weekend Must-Do’s: Greenpointers Nutcracker Holiday Market, Gold Dust, Oddities Flea, STREB Slam + MORE!!
- High Flying STREB Production “Action Heroes: Sooner, Higher, Faster, Harder!” Runs Through 12-15
- EPA Proposes Newtown Creek Tunnel to Divert 61 Percent of Annual Wastewater Overflow
- Thursday Spotlight: Ryan William Downey on creating theater that’s “slapstick comedy, abject horror, and pure existential dread”
- Ps 34 Parent Teacher Association Holds Online Auction to Raise Funds