A/D/O (29 Norman Ave.) will play host to two workshops about food sustainability and how it relates to the restaurant industry next Wednesday, March 22nd from 9am-11:30am. The workshops are free, and there’ll be complimentary coffee and snacks. There’s more info to be found here. Continue reading
- F*CK, That’s Delicious: Mouthy Rapper Action Bronson’s Dinner & Book Release Party at Nitehawk
- Participatory Budgeting Meetings Tonight & Next Week (9/20 & 9/27)
- Rock Your Tastebuds at National Sawdust’s Food/Drinks/Music Pairing Event Next Thursday (9/28)!
- Oktoberfest, Empire Records Kegger, Big|Brave, Saint Etienne — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (9/20–9/26)
- Achievable Goals: The New York Sorta Marathon Comes to McCarren Park 11/12