A/D/O (29 Norman Ave.) will play host to two workshops about food sustainability and how it relates to the restaurant industry next Wednesday, March 22nd from 9am-11:30am. The workshops are free, and there’ll be complimentary coffee and snacks. There’s more info to be found here. Continue reading
- PS 31’s Fall Festival Raised Funds for Enrichment Programs
- Submit your Last Minute input on Transportation in North BK!
- Staying Local for Thanksgiving? Six Spots Where You Can Wobble Before You Gobble, Get Stuffed with Turkey, the Fixin’s, and More!
- Michael Nau And David Bazan Ground Us With A Solid Indie Rock Night At Rough Trade
- Subway Rats Join the Brunch Craze, Firefox Gives out Free Coffee and the BQX Unveils a Prototype — the Hook-up (11/17)