A/D/O (29 Norman Ave.) will play host to two workshops about food sustainability and how it relates to the restaurant industry next Wednesday, March 22nd from 9am-11:30am. The workshops are free, and there’ll be complimentary coffee and snacks. There’s more info to be found here. Continue reading
- Looking for Love on the G Train, Life and Death in Brooklyn — The Hook-up (2/23)
- Peace, Love, and Dopeness in The Bushwick Starr’s New Spaceship Spectacular
- North Brooklyn Development Meeting—Flooding Edition This Thursday (3/1)
- Weekend Art Roundup 2/23–2/24—Transgression, New Wave + An Epic Saga
- The Sea Train: Will Ferries Mean Smooth Sailing Through L-Pocalypse?