A/D/O (29 Norman Ave.) will play host to two workshops about food sustainability and how it relates to the restaurant industry next Wednesday, March 22nd from 9am-11:30am. The workshops are free, and there’ll be complimentary coffee and snacks. There’s more info to be found here. Continue reading
- Flowers, Peppers & Pizza Herbs at Eagle Street Rooftop Farm
- Pink Party, Food Karma Feast, Pop Punk Live Band Karaoke, Free Drink n Draw — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (7/26–8/1)
- McCarren Park’s Insta-Famous Hipster Hawk
- Yes Way, Rosé: Pink Party in the Tinsel Room at 21 Greenpoint Tonight!
- The Kosciuszko Bridge is Falling Down: Pieces Barged Out Today, And You Can Watch!