The yellow Wasco car on a McGuiness rooftop has long been a Greenpoint landmark. But during the last two years the space below, previously used as an auto supply and motor works, has undergone an incredible transformation. Just before Christmas it was unveiled as Raizes Churrascaria (139 Nassau Ave), a Portuguese grill run by Lucia Corba.
- Lentol on Williamsburg Postal Problems: “You Can’t Live Like That”
- Heavy Rain Floods India Street and Court Square
- Night Dancing of the Giglio Is Tonight, Feast Ends Sunday (7/21)
- Tropic of Trash, Summer Fête, Chromatic Modernity — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (7/17-7/23)
- Kickstarter Seeks Creators and Artists for Fall Residency