The yellow Wasco car on a McGuiness rooftop has long been a Greenpoint landmark. But during the last two years the space below, previously used as an auto supply and motor works, has undergone an incredible transformation. Just before Christmas it was unveiled as Raizes Churrascaria (139 Nassau Ave), a Portuguese grill run by Lucia Corba.
- Greenpoint This Week: Brooklyn Bazaar Closing, Historic District Development, Get to the Point 5K, and More!
- 171 Calyer Street Development Presented at Community Board Meeting
- Greenpoint Botanic Design Shop Ceases Nationwide Delivery to Reduce Environmental Impact
- 239 Banker Street Sells for $33 Million
- North Brooklyn Development Meeting Will Discuss 2005 Rezoning (11/7)