The yellow Wasco car on a McGuiness rooftop has long been a Greenpoint landmark. But during the last two years the space below, previously used as an auto supply and motor works, has undergone an incredible transformation. Just before Christmas it was unveiled as Raizes Churrascaria (139 Nassau Ave), a Portuguese grill run by Lucia Corba.
- Voters to Decide Fate of MTA Development Site at Bushwick Inlet Park
- ACME’s Fish Fridays Continue With Online Ordering and Curbside Pickup
- Art at Home: Eckford Street Studio Offers Remote Classes
- Thursday Spotlight: The Generations- and Medium-Spanning Work of Eric Haze
- Beloved Shop Owner and Holocaust Survivor Howard Kiffel Passes Away From Covid-19 Complications