Archestratus, the food bookstore and cafe on Huron Street, has been open for a few months now. We last updated you upon its opening in October 2015, so we thought it was time to pop into the store for a chat with owner Paige Lipari, who has exciting new plans for Greenpoint.
- Groove Therapy Launches Summer A/D/O Residency (7/16)
- Greenpoint Street Repaving Schedule 7/15 – 7/19
- An Immersive Goodbye Party Comes to a Williamsburg Backyard
- Greenpoint This Week: Con Edison Development, Greenpoint Library Update, the Great Giglio Lift, and More
- Beware: Poison Ivy Lurks Near Pulaski Bridge and Throughout NYC