As you have probably heard by now, beloved Manhattan Avenue bar The Habitat will be closing its doors one last time on Saturday, September 16th. And even though their blessed wings are gone for good (their kitchen is closed due to a gas issue in the building), there’s still a chance to pay your last respects this week. On Sunday (9/10) at 2pm they’re hosting a flea market selling paintings and screenprints from past events (the ice cream paintings included!), plus household goods and ceramics from AmeliaBK. Quiz Night is Tuesday the 12th at 8pm, and the bar blowout farewell party is Saturday September 16th from 2pm until they run out of booze. Continue reading
- Debate Watch Party, 35s & 45s, FIDOqrtet, Land Use & Public Space — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (11/20-11/26)
- Fashion Sundae Episode 17
- Greenpoint This Week: Hummer Crash, Graffiti Rash, Bazaar Liquidation, and More!
- Hateful, Pro Trump Graffiti Returns to Greenpoint Streets
- Brooklyn Bazaar Announces Liquidation Sale Ahead of Final Two Weeks